The costs of studying in Australia depend on the institution and the level of study you choose.As an international student, your tuition fees are payable before you study.The list below gives you an indication of the range of course costs for different types of qualifications.
- English language studies – Around $300 per week depending on course length
- Vocational Education and Training (Certificates I to IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma) – $4,000 to $22,000
- Undergraduate Bachelor Degree – $15,000 to $33,000*
- Postgraduate Masters Degree – $20,000 to $37,000*
- Doctoral Degree – $14,000 to $37,000*
Living Expenses as per the Australia High Commission visa guidelines:
- Living (Applicant) – 19,830 AUD per year
- Living (Spouse) – 6,940 AUD per year
- Living (Child I) – 2,970 AUD per year
- Living (Child II) – 2,790 AUD per year
Further if the child turns 5 year in Australia, the schooling funds are needed for the stay in Australia.